Beautiful Brutalism Photography Book
Jo Underhill's second book brings together the first ten years of her ongoing personal photography project, Beautiful Brutalism, which documents brutalist architecture from around the UK. Working with Emily of Stanley James Press again on the book design and with a foreword by the photographer, Jo Underhill.
- Book measures 21cm x 15cm with 28 pages
- Card cover featuring Colechurch House design and bound by hand
- Limited print run of 120 editions
- Signed and numbered on the inside of the back cover
- Features 19 buildings from the project